For nearly 40 years, LIM has been the instrumentation partner of choice for measuring equipment for drilling, soil investigation, and special and deep foundations. The PocketLIM-6G is the latest addition to the range of LIM recorders, it can be installed on any type of drilling machine and injection pump. It is a multi-application device that offers:
- Recording of drilling parameters versus depth and while drilling (MWD);
- Acquisition of in-situ soil tests such as the Ménard Pressuremeter, CPT and Dynamic probing;
- Control of the grout injection process with data acquisition versus time;
- Monitoring and control of the installation of jet-grouting columns with data recording;
- Process control of Lugeon permeability tests (Packer tests) with data acquisition versus time;
- Parameter recording and process control for auger cast piles (CFA piling), a new addition;
- Other foundation methods;
- Control of mining in quarries.
The PocketLIM-6G is differentiated by its ecosystem. It offers an integrated solution with the cloud@LIM platform which integrates the following web applications:
- Mirroring which allows the remote display and control from a laptop, tablet or smartphone;
- LIM@mail which manages the transfer of data files via 3G/4G or wi-fi with automatic pre-processing. It leads to the production of the report in PDF format directly sent to an email address;
- Drill@LIM which informs in real-time and remotely the equipment manager on the operation of the machines (automatic detection of faults, display in real time of machine and motor parameters, etc.).
- GEO-LOG 4 which allows users online to finalise the layout of the borehole logs and to evaluate in-situ soil tests. The BOR file format used by LIM is 100% open and detailed at the https://bor-form.at/en/ website.
The NaviLIM function of the PocketLIM-6G makes it possible for the high-precision GPS guidance of the drill which allows the driller to very precisely (+/-5cm) position the tool at the planned drilling point.