For more than 150 years, Sandvik has worked closely with its customers to continuously improve its products and services. Doing so drives even greater productivity and efficiency, as well as more sustainable operations, both in its own and in its customers' businesses. Not only does Sandvik provide world-leading rock tools, its comprehensive range of additional services and digital solutions also support drilling operations, every day, all year round.
"A key priority for us at Sandvik Rock Tools is to ensure that customers obtain maximum product life, productivity and performance from our rock tools, helping them to achieve the lowest possible total drilling cost. This is made possible through our high-quality products and market-leading R&D - and, of course, our state-of-the-art service offering," said Dean Kangleas, vice president Product Line Services, Rock Tools Division, Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology.
The You'll Never Work Alone service concept includes six main pillars:
• Environment, Health and Safety - including carbide recycling programme, cobalt dust management and safe work procedures for critical activities
• Inventory Management - including circuit stock management, global supply lines and product forecasting
• Product Support - including product selection, failure analysis and product development
• Product Optimisation - including productivity focus, hole straightness and product refurbishment
• Training/Product Knowledge - including application training, product training and drilling simulations
• Reporting and Data Analysis - including product and performance dashboard, discard analysis and total drilling cost reporting
"Rock Tools Services are there to support the ones who often work alone - either underground or above ground. As experts in the field, we have a comprehensive understanding of our customers' unique needs and can provide them with everything from on-site product support to training and a suite of digital solutions. With Sandvik Rock Tools Services, you'll never work alone," added Kangleas.
Got a story? Email: email@example.com